Best practice advice service
At Spark & Fuse we’re experts on promotional compliance. Even if you think you’ve got all the angles covered, running the details of your project past us can be a clever and essential safety check. We know exactly how to run a prize promotion that’s legal and fair, and we take this very seriously. We help all manner of businesses and people get their prize promotions right, from big corporates and small start-ups to bloggers.
- Our service is invaluable if you want your prize promotion to avoid complaints, negative publicity, criticism or fines.
- We advise how to run a prize promotion to meet all the industry codes and standards.
- We have an in-depth knowledge of social media and can provide best practice advice for running prize promotions properly across all platforms, especially Twitter, Facebook, Rafflecopter and blogs.
- We have considerable expertise in setting up formats that prevent consumers from feeling disgruntled or cheated.
- Our experience in drawing up terms and conditions cover the promoter against challenges and comebacks.
- We can conduct a verified draw using our custom-built random generator endorsed by the Institute of Promotional Marketing
- We act as independent judges or we can recruit specialist and even celebrity judges who can make an informed contribution to the judging process, but who are impartial.
We’ve run so many different types of prize promotions, and on more than one occasion we’ve saved the day by spotting a potential problem.
If you’d like us check your current promotion, call us on 020 7502 3005 or email email@example.com