We’re an experienced corporate event agency that will help you save both time and money. We know how to throw brilliant events that will keep your guests talking for weeks afterwards – for all the right reasons!
- We’ve managed glitzy award ceremonies and small prize-givings, staff picnics and company conferences, cooking demos and poetry readings, Christmas parties and book launches. See our case studies for examples.
- Some of our events take a year to plan, but we can turn an event around in a matter of days if need be.
- Our focus is on the guest’s perspective – it means we pay particular attention to the finer details to ensure your guests’ experience is second-to-none.
- We can do as much or as little as you want. We can suggest themes, book venues, organise catering or oversee the event on the day.
- Our rates are extremely competitive and we’ll always strive hard to make your budget go further.
- We’re particularly good at combining a competition with an event – be it a prize-giving, an awards ceremony (such as Tesco magazine Mum of the Year Awards) or a unique party or branded experience thrown especially for your prize winners.